For just $47 you get:
- A 147 page COMPLETE WELLNESS EBOOK GUIDE filled with goodness
- A customisable menu plan with suggestions suitable for vegetarian, vegan, paleo, dairy free and gluten free to name a few.
- A 30 day program with weekly topics, including (but not limited to) Nutrition 101, portion sizing, meal and menu prepping, managing stress, self love and body image, Nourished for life - frequently asked questions.
- A FULL ebook copy of my sold-out whole food recipe book Nourished in 30.
- Email support as required.
As soon as you hit "buy now" and complete your purchase you'll receive The Complete Ebook of Nourished in 30 THE PROGRAM. Save this to your device and print as needed.
Please note this is The Complete Ebook of my online wellness program, however includes limited personalised support. For personalised support, custom menu plans and and tailored advice please contact email@example.com or access the extended version of the program HERE.
Nourished in 30 THE PROGRAM - The Complete Wellness Ebook (including the ebook version of Nourished in 30) is designed to empower and support busy mums to find their balanced weight, de-stress, de-bloat and feel confident without restrictive dieting.
This really isn’t your ordinary WELLNESS PROGRAM.
I often see weight loss programs that claim to see you lose (crazy amounts of) weight and sport a flat stomach, but really they just leave you feeling hungry, deprived and fearful of food, not to mention the mood swings and impracticalities of continuing once the program ends.
I created this 30 day SELF PACED Online Wellness Program to de-stress, de-bloat and feel fantastic because I want you to feel AMAZING at all times – not just when you have a special day/event/party coming up.
I’ve put together a plan, a HOW TO, using the most nourishing foods possible. Nourishing foods that are known to leave you feeling lighter, bouncier and just plain happy. It’s really just an added bonus that you’ll lose the bloat and give your body a chance to unwind from stress without spending hours in the gym or kitchen.
Now I’m not a miracle worker so I’m not going to promise you that you’ll lose 10kgs in 30 days (and if anyone promises you that without first getting to know you personally, RUN!). What I will say is that this 30 day self-paced Wellness Program will not only give your body a chance to relax and recover, but it will also set you up with the tools and mindset you need to transform your eating, your relationship with food and feel happy, healthy and nourished at your ideal weight ALL WITHOUT dieting.
You’re probably looking for the sign-me-up button but I really want to make sure this program is right for you.
If you are:
- Feeling icky from too much of the not-so-great stuff
- Feeling a tad bloated (or a lot bloated)
- Feeling tired, stressed out or just plain exhausted and don’t have hours to spend in the kitchen
- Feeling a little stagnant on your health journey
If you love:
- An easy to follow guide
- A totally adaptable meal plan to suit any lifestyle/dietary needs
- Someone giving you a gentle push in the right direction
- Access to my email if you have questions along the way (note that this is limited to brief personalised questions - if you require extended support I recommend you purchase the extended version of this program).
If you want to:
- De-bloat and feel confident in your clothing ALL DAY LONG
- Bounce out of bed each morning
- Eat delicious food that actually fills you up
- Set yourself up for weight balance in 2018
Then this is totally the right Wellness Program for you.
SOMETIMES THE SMALLEST STEP IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION ENDS UP BEING THE BIGGEST STEP OF YOUR LIFE. TIP TOE IF YOU MUST, BUT TAKE THE STEP.
- The COMPLETE PROGRAM (147 pages!) in a handy EBOOK that you can download, save and print.
- A CUSTOM menu planner
- A FULL copy of my nourishing whole-food recipe book NOURISHED IN 30!
- Email support for quick questions.
I can’t wait to support you to find your balanced weight and feel confident without restrictive dieting!
More About Your Coach: Krissy Ropiha of Her Nourished
I’m Krissy, Certified Nutrition and Health Coach with a background in Psychology (BScPsycHons), a no-fuss recipe creator and mum to two beautiful (and busy) little beings. It is my mission to support busy mums to find their balanced weight and feel confident without restrictive dieting.
Nourished in 30 THE PROGRAM includes EVERYTHING that got me from the diet-hopping, stressed out and body-critical Krissy – where her only thought was ‘when I’m size X my life will be perfect’ – to instead focusing on nourishment, wellness and self love. With a history of disordered eating and years of recovery followed by healing I finally, for the first time in my life, feel completely content with my body, my life and my wellness and I want that for you too.
I eat primarily for nourishment, indulge mindfully without guilt and feel excited to LEARN, GROW and EVOLVE without the pressure of feeling as though I have to in order for my life to be ‘perfect’. I no longer struggle with persistent bloating, I know my bloating triggers like the back of my hand and I’ve maintained my ideal balanced weight without restriction for years now (aside from pregnancies). This program and my support is a reflection of that.
This program is for inspiration and educational purposes only. Always check with your doctor first before making any changes to your diet or physical activity. The ideas, information and suggestions in this guide are purely those of the author and are not substitutes for consulting with your personal health care provider. The author will not accept responsibility for any action, or claim, resulting from the use of information contained in this program. We are all unique, what may work for one individual may not for another. Consulting with an expert can help you customise recommendations.
Notice of Rights
This course is copyrighted material. All rights reserved. No part of this course may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission in advance of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical articles or reviews.
Terms and Conditions
Please refer to full terms and conditions for program purchase HERE.
Customer support enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org